Wednesday, May 21, 2014

OPI: I Have A Herring Problem ~Revisited

Hello everybody and welcome to my first Way Back Wednesday post! I know "Throwback Thursday" is the big thing, but as a girl that grew up fishing I just can't think of my lovelies as "throw backs". It just doesn't work for me. So instead I'll be doing Way Back Wednesday where I reach way back for a polish that deserves a second chance. Either because I had problems with the formula, or the camera I had back then sucked, or maybe the lighting wasn't cooperative. Maybe I really like the color and just want to wear it again. Today's inaugural post is because my camera sucked and so I Have A Herring Problem is getting a second shot.



Ta-da! I Have A Herring Problem is not that blue. It's more of a blue-grey. This is two coats and the dry time was pretty good. I love the delicate shimmers in this one.



There's the right color. lol Y'all know I'm not a huge fan of OPI, but this is one of my favorites. Like, all time favorites, not just OPI favorites. Yeah, a big part of that is the name.

So, after a very spiteful post circulated it's way around to me I've decided to fast track Tail Me Something for tomorrow. Yep, another texture-hater got my dander up and I'm fighting back. In my own totally-passive, nobody-cares kind of way. LOL Then Friday I'll have Norma's review of the Jamberry nail strips. Things to look forward to. Time to post up before I gotta head out. Y'all take care and I'll see you tomorrow! With texture! (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. I love this idea!!! This color is going on my wishlist! This a shade I would wear a lot during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ^_^ You will absolutely love it.

      Delete
  2. uh oh! here come the flying fists...erm textured polish blobs of Lizzy! ;) You tell 'em! OOH I got OPI I don't give a rotterdam in my last NPC haul and Zoya Skylar. I hear they are close to this and don't *need* it but may pick it up later down the road anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already emailed ya, but yeah. I do have Skylar and will get that to you probably tomorrow. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty color--thank goodness I already have it my stash or I'd have to put it on my wish list. :)

    I saw a texture-hating post yesterday, too--am contemplating having another texture week on my blog in response.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I should say, I'm thinking of doing the texture week I was going to anyway a bit sooner than planned. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes! I just had to move Tail Me Something ahead by almost a week just to put it out there. lol It's okay to not like texture, but hey, some of us do like it!

      Delete
    3. YES Karen! Do it!! Hehe. Agree Lizzy. It's fine to dislike anything but to say it should go away cause THEY don't like it? Nuh uh. Nope.

      Delete
  4. I love this color, got it on a sale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! ^_^ Polish on sale is the best.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!