Friday, May 16, 2014

Nfu Oh: GS14

*yawns* I can't believe how tired I am... This is crazy. I feel a bit bad because I'm not sure I can muster the level of excitement that GS14 so rightly deserves. Two coats, super fast dry time. It did dry a bit matte and lumpy so I also added topcoat to smooth everything out.



OMG!!! How pretty is that? And not the least bit finicky. It's not quite as pretty in the shade, but most of the time you will get at least a little bit of color.



Overall I am very impressed. The formula was amazing and the sparkle is so delicate and works very well with the black. Opaque in two coats without marring the holo. Way cool.



Of course you know I had to get a video!



@_@ Mesmerizing.

Since I need fresh batteries in my camera tomorrow will be essence Joy To The World since I have pics of that already. Then Sunday I'll have Orly Lunar Eclipse for Amy! Time to feed the cats, start dinner and climb on the bike or I'll be posting Lunar Eclipse with regrets. lol *ahem* Y'all take care and I hope every one of you has an amazing weekend! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. @_@ OMG at the sparkle in that video, It's like lights flashing on the Christmas tree! Gorgeous, and the packaging is way cute! Yay, can't wait to see Lunar Eclipse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's just like that. ^_^ hehehe No worries, I will make extra sure to pick up fresh batteries today. lol

      Delete
  2. Wow, must get..... This is seriously THE galaxy in a bottle polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! \(^_^)/ hehehe So glad nobody snatched it out from under me since I had to wait SO long for the money to go through. >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!