Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Models Own: Aciiied & China Glaze: Bling It On *Updated*

Hey, guys! OMG It rained almost all night, too. I'm surprised we didn't flood. lol Hope everybody is safe and doing well. The storm cell reached pretty far north. Did it hit you?

I am so excited about Aciiied. Two coats and only slight VNL. It was kind of weird because it seemed like it was drying while I was applying it, but then it didn't actually dry... I'm not sure if that's from the humidity or the Models Own formula.... *shrugs* Still love it. (*UPDATE* Just wore Aciiied again and had no issues with it drying. I'm going to go ahead and say it was the humidity this time around)



Slightly green-tinted yellow. Now to get my hands on Edamame.... hehehe

I finally got my hands on the last two China Glaze Glitz n' Pieces glitters to complete my collection, and I couldn't help but splatter graffiti-like glitter goodness all over Aciiied with one coat of Bling It On!



Bling It On is comprised of a mix of black matte and almost indigo-blue shiny glitters in hex and bar. So. Much. Fun!



Love these glitters. ^_^

Tomorrow I'll finally be wearing this Nails Inc duochrome that I've been hanging onto forever, then more China Glaze Texture! So many fun things coming. Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Take care! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like it! First time I saw it I knew I'd have to have it. ^_^ lol

      Delete
  2. Love the china glaze topcoat on top of the yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was afraid it might be too garish, but I think it came out alright. lol

      Delete
  3. I love this, another awesome combo! I do believe we are getting that rain today, we are under a flood watch till sometime late tonight :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! Head to high ground! O_O We got rain for almost 48 straight hours and surprisingly no floods so *fingers crossed* you don't either.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!