Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Misa: Forbidden Lust ~Revisited

Hello, dolls! Welcome to another exciting edition of Way Back Wednesday! Today we're taking a second look at the very seductive Forbidden Lust *rawr* The sun didn't exactly want to cooperate, but at least I didn't have any dings or sheet marks this time!



If you like purple, even a little bit, you have to get your hands on this one. Two coats that do take a bit longer to dry than they should, but the payoff is so worth it.



And, seriously, you can't beat the name. hehehe

Yes. Short post today. Went a little overboard for lunch so I'm going to jump on the bike again before I jump in the shower. Tomorrow is Yummy, Yummy!, then Friday I'm going to really blow you away with three (yes, three) of the scented Nabis. Here's hoping the formula doesn't suck too bad! LOL Ya know, cuz they're neon and scented and that just feels like a recipe for disaster. We'll see! Y'all take care out there and... Happy Polishing!! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Honestly I hate purples. I think that's the first time I have said it but I absolutely hate purple polishes lolz
    I have no idea why but I think I hate them as much as you love green polishes lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding? That's some pretty strong hate. lol I feel ya, though. I'm the same with yellow. I don't mind them on other people, but on myself it has to be a very specific kind of yellow. Even then I can't wear it for too long without hating it on principle... >_>

      Delete
  2. Love the name and the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! \(^_^)/ hehehe Definitely one of my favorite Misas.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!