Saturday, May 10, 2014

Essie: Blue Rhapsody

OMG So late!! Busy busy busy day. Spent the morning playing New Vegas, of course, then as soon as Aaron woke up we headed out, grabbed lunch, grabbed dinner, came home, cooked it, went to wish his mom a happy early Mother's Day and just now got home to eat. Wow. It's good seeing her, though. I wonder if I can type fast enough to get this posted before the stroke of midnight. lol

Today I've got essie Blue Rhapsody, another lovely from their chrome collection (whose name escapes me):



I used the Orly Bonder basecoat which didn't help disguise any of the dings or buff marks on my nails. lol It dried super flat as a good chrome will. Two coats, dried super quickly. I absolutely love this color. I wish companies would put out more chromes!!



Even Aaron's mom who doesn't normally like blue polish thought it looked really cool. ^_^

Definitely going to have to get my hands on the last two of these. I just can't get enough chrome polish! LOL

Speaking of things we can't get enough of, tomorrow I'm coming back (hopefully a lot earlier) with A England Princess Sabra. Should be gorgeous! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I'm going to digest a bit and lay down. *phew* Love you guys!! (^_^)"/"

9 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! Has a really pretty finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curse you and your enabling ways >_<"/" I thought I could get away without buying this one but this looks like a must have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Consider it payback for adding more NOPIs to my wishlist. ;) Definitely a must have!

      Delete
  3. Has HEB gotten the Sally Hansen Color Foils yet? I saw them at Meijer over the weekend up here--10 chromes in that display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet! *fingers crossed* Sally Hansen is pretty popular down here and I've seen all of the displays so far; really hope we get this one, too! ^_^

      Delete
  4. You are totally making me want to get a few from the collection now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I don't often understand hype after the fact, but these are definitely making me a believer. Essie should do more chromes. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!