Saturday, May 3, 2014

Essence: Gothic Gold

Hey, y'all. Just a quick post (I feel a ramble mood coming on) so you can get back to enjoying your weekend. I'm super thrilled to be able to share Gothic Gold. It was one of four(?) polishes in the Dark Romance collection which was an extremely limited release. :( Why, essence? WHY?! The whole collection was a bit dark but totally amazing. It should have had a much bigger release.

Anyway, lucky as I am, I have one polish from the collection! ^_^ Gothic Gold. Yes... I said that already... Gorgeous metallic gold texture. Two coats, dried pretty quickly.



Interestingly, it doesn't look the least bit metallic indoors. lol Here's a pic in the shade:



Cleanup was a bit tricky thanks to little gold specks getting stuck everywhere. I'm sure you can still see a few here and there. If you're the kind of girl who wears your polish for more than a day at a time then it comes right off on the shower. ;)

I believe that's it... Gotta grab dinner and such. Since I got this up relatively early I may do my MOOM review after dinner. Get those pictures out of my "hey! post this!" folder. lol Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. Take care and be safe! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. I love the way this looks!!! Gorgeous color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *falls over* Right?! I will never understand essence and their super limited releases. (>_<)"/"

      Delete
  2. Oh Essence, why u no send all the things here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.... *whimpers* It's so sad!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!