Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Essence: Forever Mine + BPS Zipper Water Decals

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well out there. Today's polish is a storenvy catch. Not quite what I expected... which is weird for me because it looks just like it does in the bottle... Two coats of Forever Mine from the Denim Wanted TE:



I don't think I've ever seen denim that bright blue, have you? Perfect essence formula. Went on smoothly, dried quickly. Even though it doesn't scream "denim" to me, I still had to add the zippers!



This pack was a little confusing at first, because according to the directions and such they're "stickers". Peel off, place on, two layers of topcoat to smooth them out... They're not stickers. They're water decals.



You actually get a fair amount for $2.99 (use code EMX31 for 10% off!), and they are easily combined as you can see here:



That's two decals placed side-by-side to extend the design. Pretty cool, huh? You can find the Zipper Nail Art Water Decals by clicking on the link there.



hehehe Too cute. I may pull these out again when I get to the second Denim Wanted polish.

That's it for me. Come on back tomorrow for some more Finger Paints flakies! Y'all take care of yourselves and happy polishing! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. The zippers are perfection! And yeah, this blue doesn't say "denim" to me, either, but no matter, it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, really pretty. In spite of the confusion. lol

      Delete
  2. Love this shade of blue, super cute mani! Love how you were able to line the decals up so perfectly to extend the design, my hands are so shaky if I tired that I would have a very wonky looking zipper LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw! Just keep it a bit moist and just slide it bit by bit 'til you get them where you want them. ^_^ They're not really "stuck" until you topcoat!

      Delete
  3. I actually love that blue- very third eye blue. Thank you for constantly chatting on my blog, you have been a wonderful find dear Lizzy and I appreciate you greatly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *tackle hugs* It's such a pleasure reading your blog! Keep it up, darling. You're wonderful. ^_^

      Delete
  4. The zippers effect look super cool:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They also come in a brassy color, but I thought the silver looked better... lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!