Friday, May 9, 2014

Essence: Crazy Fancy Love

OMG I'm so excited and also a little distraught. When gin first warned me that essence was switching up their line-up I checked the site for swap-wants and the first one that really caught my eye was Crazy Fancy Love. It does remind me a bit of Swanky Silk (which, of course, I forgot to dig out for a comparison), but that just meant I had to have it more... and somehow last night I borked some nails while doing dishes and even though I used my drops I still ended up doing the third coat too close to bedtime and we had total cloud coverage this morning so...



I got a little damage. *cries* I'll get a better (pinnable) swatch when I compare it to Swanky Silk. Check out that duochrome, though!



I know it looks pink and green, but it's more gold than green in real life. Nice and neutral with a bit of an attitude.

I'm going to dig out my list of "comparisons to-do" and just as soon as this wet weather leaves us alone I'm going to start doing those. Promise! Until then I still have plenty of unworns waiting ever so patiently for their chance at stardom... and plenty more on the way... lol I know! I'm awful. Tomorrow is Blue Rhapsody so come on back for that. Hope everyone has a super fantastic weekend. Take care and be safe!! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Very unique color. I don't think I have seen anything quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely something else. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!