Thursday, May 1, 2014

Decluttering Update #3

Wow last night really got away from me. O_O Let's see if I can get this up before the day does, too.



Here's that crappy face scrub I mentioned last month. It exfoliated amazingly, but left a residue I had to wash off separately and it didn't smell great. -_- Do not recommend.



Remember I picked up three of these at Sally's last extra 50% off sale? Finished one! It was... okay. Not quite as moisturizing as I'd like.



Flora by Cartier. I really liked this one. Flowery, but not in a "country garden" kind of way. Very fresh.





Turns out I have a few of these laying around. I love the peel off masks because I can just peel it off while I'm sitting here. lol The passion fruit one was my favorite. Smelled so nice!! They both left my skin feeling a bit firmer.



Super Aqua cleansing foam by Missha. This was okay. It worked and foamed up really nicely, but it was very watery. Which I guess makes sense considering the name, but that made it a bit difficult to get it from my hands onto my face. lol



Bio Beaute by Nuxe. Loved this!! Very moisturizing, absorbed quickly and didn't feel oily or sticky or anything! Quite pampering for my skin. ^_^

*counts* Seven items last month. Not too bad. I also lost 8lbs! *high fives self* lol Should be almost done with Julep's Might Nail & Cuticle Serum and also this thing of Suave hair serum I found under some other stuff... Will be glad to finish those off. Looks like that's it. I'll see you later with some Catrice holo! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. wow amazing job losing 8 pounds! any pointers? I love peel off masks too and the passion fruit sounds great, MJ makes great masks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. myfitnesspal.com has really helped me (so did sparkpeople.com, they're basically the same thing). You go in and enter your vitals and such. After a week or so of putting in my food and exercise I got a good idea of where I had to cut back and add. I guess that's really the biggest piece of advice is moderation. Some people can overhaul their whole life and stick to it, but I'm lazy and I like junk food. LOL But as long as I moderate my candy and get on the stationary bike for half an hour a day I do alright. Not like I'm trying to be a hard-body or anything, just less fat. ;)

      Delete
  2. Peel off masks are the best things ever, totally reminded me that I need to pick some up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! ^_^ Best part is not having to wash it off. lol Just peel and done.

      Delete
  3. I must have missed something with the destashing thing. Are you getting rid of these things? Or just trying to go thru what you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using up what I have. lol I have a lot of stuff, and a lot of multiples of stuff, sitting around.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! *bows* lol I think I jinxed myself since I gained a third of a pound this past week, but... "that time" is coming up so that's probably it... >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!