Tuesday, May 20, 2014

China Glaze: Sun Of A Peach

Howdy howdy howdy. Hope everyone is having a great week. Today we once again encounter that strange phenomenon "neon pastel". We, or at least I, first encountered this with KleanColor's TLC. This time it's China Glaze and the color is a neon pastel orange/peach.



I don't remember if this is three or four coats, but it dried quickly and did not require white undies. Impressive. It was a little streaky at first, but evened out nicely. Here's a look at the brightness in the shade:



There was something so familiar about this color, and I couldn't put my finger (ha!) on it until I was cleaning up and looked at the polish on my skin. Back in school I had a gel pen that was this exact color! So that's pretty exciting.



Fabulous.

Not going to give away tomorrow's post, but I will say that hopefully it will become a regular theme around here. I'm going to try and find something to do... Y'all take care out there. See you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Love the color and the name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! It took me saying it a few times to get it, but it's pretty awesome. lol

      Delete
  2. I need this or something like this! Perfect for spring and summer nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do. lol It's from a fairly recent collection, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

      Delete
  3. If it's a neon pastel, doesn't that make it a normal polish lol
    Jk I actually totally see the neon pastelness, such a confounding paradox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is confounding! LOL It doesn't seem like it should exist, but there it is.

      Delete
  4. Gel pens--yes, I think I had this one, too. For a while, I was very into gel pens--still have a small collection but not like back in the days when I did a lot of journal writing (with pen, on paper, like in the dark ages).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah, I had quite a few. I liked using this one to write notes on my hand because it was legible but not terribly obvious. Man, gel pens were the best... hehehehe

      Delete

I love hearing from you!