Sunday, May 11, 2014

A England: Princess Sabra +Avon: Radiant Comparison

Happy Mother's Day! Whether your babies are human or just think they are, Happy Mother's Day. Aaron gave me a pretty red carnation from him, Elvis and Onyx:



Isn't that sweet? ^_^

If I had thought about it at all I would have worn purple (my mom's favorite color) today, but... How about something gorgeous and sparkly instead?



This is three coats; two would have been plenty, but I wanted to be sure it was opaque. Dried quickly (ignore the dent in my middle finger lol), semi-matte, scattered holo sparkle.

Back when I swatched Radiant I thought that these looked similar in the bottle.



On the nail, however, you can see that Princess Sabra is a little bit darker. The application and holo are about the same for both.



Just a little different.



They're both so beautiful and so easy to work with.

Man, I was sitting here excited because I have a queue of fourteen and the mob is down to nine unworns... and I have, I think, six on the way. LOL Tomorrow I'll actually be knocking off three unworns from my list. Exciting! Hope everyone's had a great weekend. I'm going to get on the bike before my dad tries to go to sleep. Rest up, stay safe and I'll see you tomorrow!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. I love Avon and sold it for many years. Gorgeous sparkles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are really pretty ;) I wish I had my unworns down to 9 LOL IDK how many are in that drawer :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol After today's nail mail I'm back up... >_> Pure insanity. No other explanation. ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the comparison! I can be happy with my Avon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! ^_^ Yeah, when the sun hits 'em and they start sparkling they're pretty indistinguishable.

      Delete
  4. They look the same to me . Love both :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. ^_^ More holos is never a bad thing. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!