Saturday, April 19, 2014

Zoya: Sunshine +Plus!

Howdy, howdy, howdy! OMG you guys! I'm back up to half an hour on the stationary bike, and I've logged in under my calorie goal every day this past week. Even so I'm a bit nervous about my weekly weigh-in tomorrow. Wish me luck!! *fingers crossed*

I didn't get a lot of sun for Sunshine. Even so, she is still very noticeably pretty.



Very deep almost purpley blue. Two easy coats, dried super quickly. Have I mentioned lately how much I love these PixieDusts? ^_^



I did get a picture on my phone last night of Sunshine glittering in a parking lot light:



Love. Love. Love.

Speaking of love. hehehe Got some nail mail last night!



That is my new darling Squatter on the left compared to Jaded Jack (which I picked up on sale at Ulta a whiles back) on the right. Had to see if they were different and they are! Also, Squatter is far more opaque than Jaded Jack.

That's not all! OMG! Last month Jasmine held a giveaway for an adorable happy sloth necklace created by the insanely talented Mary from MaryMary Handmade. "So?" So?! So I won!!





Isn't that just mind-blowingly cute!? hehehe I will get a picture of myself wearing this tomorrow! Also for tomorrow, y'all can thank Jasmine for inspiring an Easter mani for me because I was seriously not going to do one.

On the note of upcoming polishes, I noticed I had three textures in a row so I did a little re-arranging. Things to look forward to in the coming days? Chaising Lacy as the base for my Easter art, then Penny Talk plus comparison followed by the Yes Love grey speckled. Then I'll loop back into texture. lol The polishes seem to be okay with the change in plans. As long as things keep moving along and nobody gets too pushy I don't think they'll mutiny on me.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. Have a Happy Easter if you celebrate; if not then just enjoy your Sunday. I'll be here, as usual, biking and gaming and painting my nails. lol Take care y'all! (^_^)"/"

13 comments:

  1. that's so awesome you won jasmine's giveaway! such an adorable prize!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! ^_^ It is SO adorable. hehehe

      Delete
  2. Wow the necklace got there so quickly! Now we are necklace twins lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay necklace twins!! ^_^ OMG I can't wait to show it off! :D

      Delete
  3. That Zoya is seriously gorgeous <3 And the necklace is super cute *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. Can't believe I waited so long to wear it! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love that Zoya polish! That necklace is adorable!! Way to go on your fitness goals! Can you send me some of your motivation ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Motivation? Uhm... Bathing suit season is right around the corner? I hate exercising SO much. It's a struggle every time, but I have to make myself do it. I can be miserable for half an hour a day and be relatively in shape or just sit here on my ass and be FAT. I don't wanna be fat.... bad enough being old. :p

      Delete
    2. LOL that is some good points and motivation tips :) It is only half an hour

      Delete
    3. Exactly! I still eat more or less what I want, I just keep an eye on the portions and don't stuff myself. And, hey, half an hour is like nothing. ^_^ You don't have to be fanatical or turn your life upside-down. Small changes here and there are far easier to maintain long-term. C'mon girl, we can do it!! (^_^)/"\(^_^)

      Delete
  5. That necklace is ADORABLE! Do you also have Zoya Liberty? I wonder how it compares to this one? *runs to google*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! *SQUEELS* Liberty is much brighter than Sunshine. Weird, huh? I should totally do a blue texture comparison. O_O

      Delete
    2. OOH *flails* texture comparison! You totally need to do one!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!