Thursday, April 17, 2014

Zoya: Ki & Finger Paints: Motley +Nail Mail +eHaul

*pffft* "eHaul" reminds me of donkey noises. A very warm welcome to all of my new readers! (^_^)"/" I hope you enjoy your time here. Also, (yet another) quick apology. This morning as I went out for pictures my first thought was "wow, good thing I didn't decide to do a holo today"; my second thought was "holy CRAP mosquitoes EVERYWHERE!!!" O_O Hundreds of them. So I got the best pics I could between swats, but no close-ups or video today. *boo* I know...

Ki is yet another purple-green duochrome. I'm pretty sure I knew that when I ordered it. I don't think I knew it was going to be sheer, but luckily I decided to do an opacity test first. Here is two coats of Ki over one coat of black.



Here we have a slightly out of focus shot of Ki with a Motley topper:



That was towards the end of my foray into 'skeeter territory. Thankfully I did Motley over black first so that picture came out a lot better:



Ta-da! Motley casts mostly blue and green with a bit of purple for good measure. Lovely!!

OMG More nail mail from gin shivers!! It got here so fast! First some HK and samples swag:



Got some (super comfy!) socks and colored pencils and soup and omg so many awesome samples. Also some polish!



OMG! Yummy, Yummy!, Chaising Lacy, Crazy Fancy Love, Joy To The World!, HK lipgloss I forgot to put in the other picture, Mercury Twilight and Miss Piggy's BF. O_O I can hardly wait to get started on these!!

That's not all! Have you ever been to storenvy.com? Leigh Anne made the mistake of telling me that someone was selling Squatter for $8!! So I had to grab it. Then a few people on Polish-aholics Anonymous mentioned that it was a good place to de-stash and... well... I ordered five discontinued essences and essie Blue Rhapsody before finally cutting myself off. I'm gonna have 1000 polishes by the end of the month.... lol If I didn't hate going to the post office I might be tempted to de-stash some of mine as well. "Might". I love my babies, though, so it would really take some doing.

*phew* Tomorrow is the last Metal Glam essence and then Saturday I'll have Sunshine! Yay PixieDust! Hope everyone is having a great week. I love you all. Take care! (^_^)"/"

7 comments:

  1. LOL ehaul, donkey noises!!! Love your mani, I have not run across a flakie polish that looks blue, they are always red/orange. Off to check out that store :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! hehehehe I apologize ahead of time. ;)

      Delete
  2. OMG Storenvy is deadly! The only thing saving me is the ridiculous price for Canadian shipping. Also *whispers* if you ever destash I'm totally hovering over your goods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw hun! *hugs* If I ever destash you'll get first pickin's before anything goes up for sale. ^_^

      Delete
  3. i hope cookies & cream collection comes to north america! ohh store envy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposed to, but it's so hard to tell when someone's going to stock it or not. :( hehehe Storenvy is big trouble for me. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!