Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Yes Love: Grey & Polish Yer Hooves: Very Eastery

Funny story. I'm not sure on the "official" names of either of these polishes (I got "Grey" off of a blog and "Very Eastery" was more of a description than a name) and they both ended up way more sheer than I expected. I mean, I expected some sheerness, but with color.

Yes Love Grey is a sister polish to Mint Green, both being part of their speckled collection. This is two coats, dried really quickly.



Definitely needs to be layered.



Yeah...

So does Very Eastery. lol Also two coats, dried quickly.



I did start to get more glitters as I went along, but I really wish I could get the ones unstuck from the sides.



Just look at all those glitters!



So pretty... I'll layer it next time.

We did adopt Aaron's friend's plecostemus. Her name is T'Pol; like the female Vulcan from Star Trek: Enterprise. I couldn't change that! She's bigger than Howard and a bit rambunctious. Everybody seems to be adjusting well. My mom has another early appointment in Georgetown. If I can manage to wake myself up early enough I'll have a face pretty enough to go with my sloth necklace and my last Finger Paints! I think... *checks*.... yes, last Finger Paints! Rockin' Gunmetal. So excited. Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Almost half-over already! Mind blowing. Y'all take care, don't work too hard, and c'mon back for some "rockin'" texture! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. i realy love these Yes love polishes but they all need a base color and a bunch of layers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have too much trouble with the green one. This one, though, man... lol So sheer!

      Delete
  2. I bought on holiday a few yes love their so cheap. I got ones with neon glitter. The only problem was that it didn't last on my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! So jealous. I wish they were so easy to get here.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!