Thursday, April 10, 2014

KleanColor: Metallic Fuschia & Metallic Mango

Yep, you read that right. Metallic Fuschia instead of "fuchsia". I'll have to check my spreadsheet and stash page to see how I typed it in on those. Metallic Fuschia is more of a red-toned purple. It is pretty, but once again I was hit with the dreaded bubbles...



Super nice color if not for the bubbles. I think this is the third or fourth of these I had this problem with.



I did not get any bubbles with Metallic Mango, a gorgeous golden orange color.



I really like this one. Both of these were two coats, dried... fairly quickly. Had a long, busy day and painted these super quick for pics when I got home and they were dry by the time we had to leave again. So, yeah, pretty quickly.



Love that color.

OMG! Tomorrow I'm going to have a blue suede comparison. *checks stash page* A two-way comparison. I thought Julep might have released a blue one, but they didn't. Anyway, yes, that's what I'm doing tomorrow. lol Uhm... I think that's it. I hope so. It's getting way late. lol I started this two hours ago. Hope everyone is having a great week. Y'all take care!! (^_^)"/"

11 comments:

  1. I like metallic mango, such a good name lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Metallic Mango is definitely one of my favorites of the set.

      Delete
  2. Man! Kleancolor has such good colours but I've never had much luck with their formula. So disappointing the first one had bubbling issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, pretty hit & miss on the formulas, but at least these all came out better than the funky glitter ones I've got. >_> lol

      Delete
  3. Metallic Fuschia is such a great colour! It's so annoying that it bubbled though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The blue ones and I think the red one did, too. So weird that some did and some didn't...

      Delete
  4. I really can't blame them for "Fuschia"--I want to spell it that way pretty much every time, and only manage to remember it's f-u-c by telling myself it starts like the f-word. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL That's a good way to remember! XD

      Delete
  5. I really like both of these, I can't decided which one I like better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why choose? ^_^ lol KleanColor is cheap enough you can always get both.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!