Saturday, April 5, 2014

Illamasqua: Omen

Hey, guys! OMG I had the weirdest polish experience last night. I layered The Lime Starts Here over Push And Shove (which, according to their respective websites, is still available for $4.50 at Ulta and Sally's) and it bubbled like mad! Like, PAS was rejecting TLSH! By the time I woke up, though, it's all smooth and normal looking. o_O? No idea.

For today I have my last Illamasqua Paranormal polish. Omen! I was a bit worried saving this one for last since Ouija and Seance were so impressive. I would cry if Omen didn't live up to that. Thankfully, I didn't have to!



*dies* Omen did require two coats but, like the others, it dried super fast! The color is almost eye-searing and the shimmer really gives it a little something special.



Again, I had the hardest time capturing the right glow-color. Both of my pictures came out way too blue. Omen glows such a bright green!





Top with my regular camera, bottom with my phone. I did figure out how they pulled off this blacklight effect, though. Sort of. See the glowy bits that look like I borked my cleanup? That's the glow stuff! Invisible in regular lighting. *unce~unce~unce~unce*..... *ahem*

I love all of these polishes. The colors, the formula, the names. Spot on. Only thing I don't love is that the handle cap doesn't pop off so I have a couple of bottles with their tops askew. Ah well. If they were any more perfect I might try to bathe in them. lol *ahem* I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. C'mon back tomorrow for ILNP Reminisce! Super stunner. Y'all take care and happy polishing!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Oh that is super gorgeous! I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *puts on shades* ooh! Wonder what this set would look like water marbled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. It dries really fast, but it might work. >_>

      Delete
  3. Glows like crazy <3 Also I love the name (Prodigy fan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o_O I'll have to look that up. And old bf of mine liked Prodigy but I only remember their two big songs. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!