Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Finger Paints: Rockin' Gunmetal +Plus

Howdy, y'all. First, if I may, I'd like to ask a small favor from each of you. My hubby's been trying like mad to get the last few signatures for this petition to bring back Making Monsters for another season. You don't have to donate (obviously), but if you could kindly go and sign it that would mean a lot to both of us. ^_^

Now! On to the polish! Two coats of Rockin' Gunmetal which took a bit longer to dry than I expected. I do think, though, that this is more what people were expecting with the China Glaze Crinkled Chrome polishes.



Or perhaps a little rougher. The texture on this one is... discrete? More visual than textural. Which is nice for a change from the rougher, more predominant textures out there.



Picture time! I really should have done these yesterday while my hair was a little straighter, but... I got a couple that came out alright.



See my purdy necklace? ^_^ OMG It's so delicate!! I'm almost afraid I'll break it.

Now... I'm not even gonna post this up on facebook, but I was playing around in the bathroom and, just for laughs, took a "horrible" duck-face selfie for y'all.



BWAHAHAHA! That's awful. For... so many reasons. LOL

Since it's Spring (starting to feel like Summer here in TX) I'm going to try and play around with the pastel makeups from the essence Floral Grunge collection a bit more. If I manage anything not-horrid I'll share. lol

Tomorrow we're going neon orange with Silly Billy and a fun little addition to go along with the name. hehehe Hope everyone is having a terrific week. Don't forget to sign the petition! (if you want, you don't have to) Take care and I will see you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Gahhh so happy to see you wearing the necklace. Is it so dainty?? It's just the cutest thing.
    I quite like the subtler texture of this polish! I need to invest in some more metallic textures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL On me it is very dainty. ;) It is super adorable, though! I love it!! ^_^ hehehe Yeah, metallic texture is awesome, too. @_@

      Delete
  2. OOH the first pic should be your fb profile pic! Love it! Also the second one is NOT horrible, it's fun! LOVE that necklace *jealous* hehe! Also was so bummed when my baby Sally didn't get this collection in. That polish looks awesome. Though I am a fan of the Ch G crinkled chrome I got. *hears appalled gasps from polish community*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw hehehe We'll see. ;) OMG I can't believe your stupid baby Sally's. Hasn't it grown up yet? O_O It can't be a baby forever!! Also *ahem* CRINKLED CHROME IS AWESOME!!!

      Delete
    2. Right?? *scolds baby Sally's* Time to grow up! You're a month old now! XD

      Delete
    3. omg A whole month?! Yes, definitely time to ditch the diapers. LOL

      Delete
  3. The necklace is really cute. Nice polish too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!