Friday, April 18, 2014

Essence: Steel-ing The Scene (Polish)

OMG You guys, my head hurts so bad. Might've overdone it a little on the pizza. lol You'll notice today is Steel-ing The Scene "polish"; for those of you who missed it there is also a Steel-ing The Scene Topper. Don't know why they used the same name twice in the same collection, but they did.



Steel-ing The Scene the polish is a gorgeous copper chrome which I will be comparing to Penny Talk when I get to that one. Two coats, dried super quick. Absolutely gorgeous with a hint of sparkle.



Aaaaannnndddd.... that's it for me. Sorry ladies, I'll catch up on all your blogs tomorrow. Gotta haul myself up on the bike before I really don't want to, then I'm calling it an early night. I'll be back tomorrow with Sunshine (hopefully I'll have some to get awesome sparkly pictures) and, with luck, a bit more energy. lol Y'all take care and have an amazing weekend!! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I was just thinking yesterday that I need more chromes in my collection, they make such good stamping polishes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG They so do! I need to do more stamping... lol

      Delete
  2. That is super pretty!! I'm interested in how it will compare to Penny Talk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I really am, too! I think Penny Talk may have to quietly cut in line. ;-)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!