Monday, April 28, 2014

Essence: Inkheart +Stamping

Hey guys! *WAVES* Let's get this awesome-coaster rolling with two coats of Inkheart!



One coat would have sufficed, but I applied it directly over Miss Piggy's BF and there was some green around the edges... lol Inkheart is an inky (ha) blue grey (more grey than it looks in the pic) color, dries semi-matte. I love this color. It's got some attitude. lol

For the stamping I used this octagonal plate OB31... I think I got it off of eBay or something?



So how well did Inkheart work for stamping?



Pretty darn good. Keroppi and My Melody kind of lost their bodies in the transfer (I positioned the heads lower because the bodies didn't make it onto the stamper), but otherwise everything looks good. ^_^ I think I'm most surprised that all of My Melody's hat filled in. That's pretty impressive.

Tomorrow I'm going to have Avon Radiant so *fingers crossed* for continued sunshine; then Wednesday I'll have a full swatch of China Glaze Devotion. omg It looks like I have enough polish to get through the next two months... lol Hope everyone's week is off to a great start. I'm going to go climb onto the bike before I really don't want to. Take care and c'mon back!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

I love hearing from you!