Thursday, April 3, 2014

China Glaze: Rare & Radiant

Hey, guys!! Man, I have been busy! *dies* Fortunately, much like Jello, there's always room for blogging! *crickets chirp in the distance*.... *ahem* Today I have for you the last Bohemian Luster Chrome. Finally!! Funny story: I did have sunshine when I took these pics and it didn't do R&R any favors. Figures.



See what I mean? This is two coats, applied smoothly, dried quickly, amazing green-to-gold color shift. It's much prettier without the sun beaming right through it.



See? For the video I did sun and shade:



So pretty. ^_^ And another collection completed. Woohoo!

I did get Devotion in the mail so either tomorrow or Saturday I'll have my big silver chrome and Push And Shove post. It should be interesting, if nothing else. The best swatches I've seen were applied by professionals and I am not professional. LOL Not even close. I know Norma's been on the edge of her seat waiting for this one so I will try really hard to get it up tomorrow. Weather channel says we have another freak (possibly hail) storm coming through today. I don't know what it's like by y'all but everyone take care and stay safe. Love you guys!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. I'm on the edge of my seats waiting for that push & shove post!!
    I love this one too, I bought the OPI dupe of peridot so I didn't bother with this. They are ALL THE SAME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Yeah, they are pretty much the same. I'm going to try hard to get that post up tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. How many coats did you use? I like this on you, but I didn't care much for it on myself :/ Can't wait for your push and shove post! From what I've heard that front is coming my way next :( Be Safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two coats for this one. I got really good coverage with it, which surprised me because I seem to remember a couple of them being sheer. OMG Take cover!!

      Delete
  3. Urgh, the weather! Just Tuesday we had snow and freezing rain. Gah. GO AWAY WINTER! >_</"

    Anyway *nibbles fingertips* YES!!! OOH AS EARLY AS TOMORROW?? I've been DYING to see your chrome post! "\"^_^"/"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I'll try!! Would help if I had an extra pair of hands to help! *pokes you* ;)

      Delete
  4. looks really cool in the sunlight :) I think my the last china glaze I bought was from a old collection the colour is godie but goodie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!