Sunday, April 27, 2014

Catrice: Miss Piggy's BF +Sally's Haul

Back on the horse today! Technically last night, but that's neither here nor there, eh? *clears throat* Today! Three luxurious coats of Miss Piggy's BF!



Two would have sufficed, but I didn't want any VNL with this one. The formula was exceptionally creamy and dried fairly quickly. This green. lol I can practically hear Kermit singing "It Ain't Easy Being Green" in my head. ^_^ Last night I was twirling the bottle around in my fingers and noticed something. It gave me kind of a giggle.



Yes ladies and gentlemen, you'll want to wear a good basecoat with this one. XD It is nice of them to mention for those who aren't 'in the know'. Miss Piggy's BF is going to get another day's wear because I'm going to have to test Inkheart's stampability.

Haul time! I can't even begin to tell you what possessed me this morning. I saw on Polish-aholics Anonymous that Sally's was having another "50% off clearance prices" sale and someone mentioned the Sea Goddess polishes and... well...



O_O In my own defense that all was under $15 and three of them are for gin and... I accidentally grabbed a 2nd bottle of Abstract Attraction... Still, the eleven new bottles for myself officially brought my polish total to over 1000 bottles!! *dies* And before anybody goes calling me names, no I did not want the second Finger Paints flakies collection at full price, but when they worked out to $1 each I totally wanted them. So there. lol Now my polish mob has doubled in size and I can already hear them grumbling... Shush y'all! I'll get to you! I only have the two hands! *cries*

Time again for me to force myself onto the bike. *sigh* I know, I know, it's all my own fault. Hope everyone's had a phenomenal weekend. Y'all take care out there, be safe and I will see you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Are all those Finger Paints the same one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. They're flakies. They'll look different when I layer them over black. :)

      Delete
  2. I wish there were polishes here that costed only 1$ :( thank you so much for thinking of me :) and when it comes to the use base coat lable i think its a protection thing since there where a lot of complaints that some of their blue polishes stain the nails :) i am glad you enjoy this green thou :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol It's still kind of funny. I wear a basecoat always, ya know? Oh yeah, that reminds me, I gotta pm you about the extra. lol

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty sure this is a dupe for opi greenwich village!
    And holy crap, $15 can probably get me max 4 good polishes in Canada....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_o That is so expensive. *cries* You should, ya know, cross the border and shop here.... lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!