Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Catrice: Emerald Queen

Hey, y'all! A quick thanks to gin shivers for tracking this down for me. hehehe It's green. It's matte. What's not to love?



Two coats of Emerald Queen, applied smoothly, dried quickly. This is definitely one of those "love at first sight" polishes.



Aaaaaaand.... that's it? Not a lot to say. It's gorgeous, but not overly involved. lol

Think I'm going to take a relaxing bath. Re-try this whole "spa day" thing and pamper myself with some of these product samples I have laying around. lol Tomorrow should be a fun post because "for one night only" we're going for The Full Monty. Love that movie. Y'all take care!! I'll be here. Trying not to jack myself up all over again. (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, reminds me of a color I have seen before but I don't know whichhhhh :SS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_O It did kind of remind me of something when I put it on, but they all weren't mattes so... >_> *shrugs* lol I'll probably realize I have a color just like it in a month or so. XD

      Delete
  2. gahh its so pretty i know :) and great for stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! I'll have to remember that!! ^_^

      Delete
  3. This is pretty - it's a great colour! It's so shiny too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! *twirls* I loves it. hehehe

      Delete
  4. OOH this polish is perfect! It's name should be 'Lizzy' instead of 'emerald green'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *preens* I could be an emerald queen. LOL

      Delete
  5. Really pretty shade of green! Hope your 'spa day' went better this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Much better. lol Thanks. ^_^ Although I did pick up more stuff to sugar my legs so... today's gonna be painful... LOL

      Delete

I love hearing from you!