Thursday, April 24, 2014

Butter London: Silly Billy

Hey, everybody!! Is it just me or has this been about the most exhausting week ever?! *falls over* I'm just gonna lay here and blog from the floor...

Today I have another of the Butter Londons that I picked up during Ulta's 2/$15 sale. Silly Billy! An awesomely bright neon orange that is so sheer "How sheer is it?" It is so sheer I added some water decals under the two coats of polish and it didn't obscure the images one bit.



lol Two coats of Silly Billy over two coats of white. That shine is all her own, no topcoat!



The formula was amazing. I just love when a sheer neon just glides right over the white base. It's bliss.



I hope you can see that one. For some reason I couldn't get the glare to go away. *ggrrrr*

Looks like PYH Buttercup for tomorrow. I hope we have some sun because it's got some really pretty shimmer. I don't know if it will help (or if it's even a good idea), but I'm going to wear the yellow-buster basecoat under it. (Buttercup is yellow) *looks around* Yeah. *shrugs* We'll see what (if anything) happens. Leigh Anne recommended I try layering In The Farmer's Garden over it, so that's what I'm going to do! It will be fun. Hope everyone is having a great week. I'm definitely trying. lol Y'all take care and I'll see you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love this color too, very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have 2 colours from butter london but i love them. This orange is great for summer even though here today looks like winter again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I love 'em, too. Just wish they weren't so expensive. Hope it warms up for you soon!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!