Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Butter London: Cake-Hole Splatter Mani

Hey, y'all. I know, I'm late. Later than usual. Bunch of stuff trying to creep up on me lately (and a noticeable increase in spazziness) and I just almost didn't feel like posting today... Then I remembered how much I love blogging and figured Cake-Hole deserved her moment (more or less) on time.

I did end up wearing her for a couple of days. This first picture is two coats of Cake-Hole over white (plus topcoat) and it was raining so... low light pic:



The rest of these pics are with my phone camera because I just kept forgetting my regular one. Here's Cake-Hole on her own, but in the bright sun:



My friend Taylor posted up a picture of a splatter mani and I thought "I haven't done that in a while" and what's more awesome than neon splatter? I used Onyx Rush and Aciiied and, yeah, you can see some wear in spite of my topcoat and actually wrapping my tips for once.





I used about an inch cut off of a coffee stirrer from the gas station. Easiest nail art ever. lol It's virtually impossible to screw up.

I should (if I don't manage to totally bork it in a second) have another bit of nail art to go with my Paddy's Zombie Cow tomorrow. *fingers crossed* Hope everyone is having a great week. Come on back for some slightly belated ZOMBIE COW. hehehehe (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. Love your splatter nail art! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the splatter! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN! I can't decide if this polish more orange or red. And I have to tried this splatter art thing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of a coral-pink color. My best advice for splatter is to go for the coffee stirrer. The first time I tried with a regular drinking straw and it was a HUGE mess! lol

      Delete
  4. I just found your blog and I'll be following from now on :D I love your colour combination of splatters it looks wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Hi! Thank you so much!! So great to have you here! ^_^

      Delete
  5. Cake hole is such a nice colour! I love the splatter nails too, the colours work so well together! I think I need to try splatter nails soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^ I can't wait to see what combo you come up with!! :D

      Delete

I love hearing from you!