Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Avon: Radiant

Hey, y'all! OMG How did it get so late? o_O Oh yeah... New Vegas in the mornings... hehehe

Today! We got sun! Radiant is a bit sheer so I used three coats for opacity. It dried fairly quickly, though, as you can see I have no damage from handling the controller after painting.



hehehe Radiant is a pale green with dense scattered holo shimmer. It comes off like a dull gold in some lights so I'm wondering how it will compare to Princess Sabra. I'll have to keep it handy!



So gorgeous, and very elegant indoors when it's not shooting sparkles everywhere. Of course I had to get a video. ;)



So pretty! Thanks, Amy!! I love it!

Have any of y'all heard of a store called Five Below? I don't think I have ever, but apparently we have one and they sell Funky Fingers polishes 3/$5. O_O After my recent haul I really could have gone without knowing this, but... since I just had to find out...



Glitter Matters, Glitter Explains It All and Jawbreaker. They had some awesome neons, but they also had this kickass little safe that I had to have:



How cool is that? I'm going to paint it up with some polish and then cover it in Hello Kitty stickers. LOL It will give me a secure place to hide money from myself.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget Devotion tomorrow! Take care and stay awesome, you guys!!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see those fun glitters swatched
    This one reminds me of butter's trustafarian, but way more holo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Now I have to do a comparison because it also reminds me of Milani Hi-Tech... except a little less holo. LOL

      Delete
  2. So many pretties can't wait for the glitter swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you're in luck! I've got one ready for tomorrow and another on Sunday! ^_^

      Delete
  3. You are so welcome and it looks great on you! Those Funky Fingers look like so much fun, Never heard of the Five Below though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had either until my mom's all "they have a pitcher I want". LOL

      Delete

I love hearing from you!