Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Zoya: Hudson & South Park Game

Hey, everybody! I said I'd be here, right? So here I am! With a few things to share, so let's get going!

Sorry Hudson isn't looking her best. I have no idea what happened to my ring finger. Looks like something poked the polish.



Two coats, dried pretty quickly despite what the damage would suggest. The color reminds me of Stevie. The shimmer is just amazing!



From what I've seen each of the three I ordered have a bit of VNL/PDL issues... I used three coats of Dillon (which I'll get to soon) and had the same issue. Maybe it's me, maybe it's the angles, the coats, or maybe it's the polish. I don't know. If any of you picked up any of these I'm eager to hear about your experiences.

Now, the reason I'm late today. lol South Park: Stick of Truth game release!! It wasn't a midnight release, but since the game characters all wear (more or less) normal clothes it was fun being able to dress up during the day as Randy and Sharon Marsh!



Since we had almost two years to pay it off, it was no problem to throw down the cash for the "Grand Wizard Edition". Yes, it means both things. Aside from a ton of in-game download stuff we also got a map of South Park:



And this "Grand Wizard" Cartman figure that is way bigger than I thought it was going to be!



No idea where I'm going to keep this thing. LOL

The game itself is hilarious. Just like playing an extended episode of the cartoon. So fun and so addictive and surprisingly involved. I'm playing through (for my first play-through) as a Thief class and Aaron is playing as a Mage. Some online guy was complaining that the equipment (weapons and wardrobe) aren't class-specific, but that doesn't bother me. It does bother me a bit that they sort of implied that you'd be able to play as a girl and that does not appear to be the case... *sigh* Oh well. Kenny is a princess, and you can dress up your "new kid" kind of like a girl. The world is so open I haven't even officially completed the first quest yet. I keep getting distracted exploring the town and doing side-quests. I've unlocked three summons characters already! So far I'd have to say it was totally worth the wait.

And just because I'm always surprised when a picture turns out well:



In black & white because my stupid phone gave everything a red tint that I couldn't get rid of.

Hope everyone's week is going smoothly. I think for tomorrow I'll have In The Farmer's Garden. Just because Polish Yer Hooves is closed now doesn't mean we can't still enjoy the pretties! Y'all take care and I will see you then! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. You have nice eyebrows, they are so nicely groomed too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! ^_^ Thank you so much! They got a little out of hand over the winter and I was so worried I'd never get them to match each other. LOL So sweet that you noticed!!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty the black and white picture. Glad you're having fun with the game :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^ hehehe Yeah, it's definitely pulled me in.

      Delete
  3. Y'all look so cute! Very pretty black and white of you. I really like that color, light purples call my name in the spring LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ It is pretty. I think I have at least one more pale purple to get through.

      Delete
  4. That color is Bee-you-tee-ful! I love it despite the damage. I love your costumes.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!