Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sincerely Polish: Sweetheart & Mia

Hey, guys! OMG Yesterday was such a nice day! I even got some cleaning done! ^_^ On the other hand... has anybody else been having problems with blogger? It might be me, seems our internet's been wonky for a few days now, but it never hurts to ask.

Today! Yes, today in honor of a successful essence week I'm squeezing in the polishes I won from Manis & Makeovers blogoversary giveaway. My first experience with Sincerely Polish and I'm quite impressed. I wasn't at first, but... that's getting ahead of myself.



Both of these polishes were very sheer, but totally buildable. I used three coats each to obtain this opacity and while there is a teeny bit of VNL the glitter helps disguise that. Dry time was great, clean up was a breeze and in spite of the larger glitters removal was super easy.



Sweetheart is a pretty, girly pink with darker pink and even heart-shaped glitters. I believe this one was from a Valentine's Day collection. I think I was most surprised that I liked this one. Possibly because it's almost over-the-top girly. lol



Mia is a gorgeous lavender with purple and white glitters.



Very cool. These would be really good for layering. Even the first sheer coat went on super smooth without streaks or patches.

Out of all of the available prizes I don't think I would have chosen these, but perhaps it is a lesson to me that I did. I love them! Also... I'm seriously considering getting the Neon Jellies collection. How cool is that?!

I mentioned we got hail the other day. Seriously starting to confuse myself by typing these up ahead of time... Anyway, here's a pic of springtime Texas hail:



Apparently we got off light. Some places east of us were getting egg-to-baseball sized hail...

That's it for today. Tomorrow I'm working on kind of blocking out my unworns by finally finishing off Rimmel, then stay tuned for the "special topper" I alluded to on Sunday. Any guesses? I bet you can guess. hehehe Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Y'all take care! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Mia is my favorite, so pretty. Crazy weather! In the past 24 hours we have had near 60 degree temps, below freezing, rain, snow, high winds and a power outage :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes!!! O_O It's been really nice here since the freak hail storm, so hopefully that keeps up. Kind of frustrating it's always the worst circumstances when you need it the most that the power goes out...

      Delete
  2. By blogger is being weird too! Whenever I log in it keeps on telling me that I don't follow any blogs, so I can't see anyone's posts! These nail polishes look so nice! I think Mia is my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's been happening to me, too! I have to refresh a few times to make sure everything is showing up. I don't want to miss anything!! lol I'm thinking of using Mia again, over a gradient or ombre. :D Perfect for spring!

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy that you like them, despite them being super girly.. :) They look amazing on you!
    And please show me again when you layer it over a gradient, that sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second one looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!