Monday, March 31, 2014

Rimmel: Golden Hour

OMG Any other Walking Dead fans out there? O_O I am freaking out!! I'll never make it to the start of the next season... hehehehe *ahem* Anyway, quick post today because I'll have another decluttering post this evening. It's the end of the month again! Yes... really...

So sometime late last year (gyah, really?!) I came across a new (to me) Rimmel display and, for reasons I've long since forgotten, I grabbed Pink-A-Boo and Golden Hour.



This was two coats, dried quickly. I'm not sure if it's coming across in the pictures, but there was a bit of VNL. Not as much as I've had with some oranges, but a little.



Very pretty shimmer in this one. Almost down to only untrieds I've purchased this year. Man alive how do I accumulate so much polish...

As far as the super secret nail art I keep alluding to, Norma has helped me pick out some colors. I don't have any room temp water yet (oooh, spoiler!), but just as soon as I do I'll see how well they play! *fingers crossed* Y'all take care out there, hang tough, watch out for freak hail storms, be safe, love you all, have a great week!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. I seriously need to pick up some of these Rimmel polishes, this one is gorgeous! I see the displays all the time, but just keep walking past them LOL. Hoping for no more crazy weather ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG You really do! They're a lot like the essences. Smooth and quick drying and super affordable. You'll love 'em!

      Delete
  2. Oh this is very pretty! Reminds me my first julep color, one that I cannot recall the name of......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hrm. I don't know. Was it one of the Halloween ones, maybe?

      Delete
  3. That's a pretty orange. Have you seen the one that came out with the new revlon spider man polishes? here is not available yet but it looks stunning on swatches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't, though I did see a Revlon Spiderman display in HEB yesterday. I'll have to check. It also reminds me of Revlon Haunted Heart from their Halloween collection... last year? I think.

      Delete
  4. Yes I LOVE the walking dead! Have you read the comics yet? Man I don't know how I'll be able to wait for next season either! *flails*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Naw I haven't read them. To be honest I'm enjoying finding out when the show deviates from the comics cuz I can imagine people all flailing around thinking they know what's going to happen. ;) Dude... these super short seasons are killing me.... *dies*

      Delete

I love hearing from you!