Saturday, March 22, 2014

Milani: Totally 80's

Holy chartreuse gods of pretty pretty polish! Y'all know by now how much I just love this hideous yellow green, and Totally 80's is definitely doing it for me.



Totally 80's is a little sheer so this is two coats over white. Dry time was so-so. Not bad, but I did get a little sleep damage. I kind of expected it to be matte, but it's not. Maybe semi-matte.



LOL Totally 80's reminds me a lot of Radium and apparently it was cloudy that day, too. This time I wasn't going to let the shimmer get away, so here's a pic right next to a lightbulb:



See the shimmer? ^_^ Wanna see the lightbulb I used? No?! Too bad!



Don't look directly into it. :p

I do believe that's all for me. Woke up an hour early and I'm already so tired my eyes are burning... Don't give me that look! They were burning before I got all up close and personal with the lightbulb. lol Don't forget tomorrow we're kicking off a week's worth of essence! Starting with the most requested Power Girl! I already did an opacity test and Power Girl is fully opaque in two coats! No undies required. In fact, there was no difference when applied over white, green or black so adding undies would be an unnecessary step. Huzzah! Keep your fingers crossed for lots of sunshine! Hope everyone's weekend is off to a phenomenal start. Take care, enjoy and be safe! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how I feel about this one LOL, but I do love the sparkle :) I can not wait to see Power Girl! Looking to your week of Essence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know it's not for everyone, maybe that's why I love it so much. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love this color, though the formula sounds like it could be improved upon.
    How many green polishes do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the formula could be a little better, but I've dealt with worse. Looks like..... 133 greens all together. About 13 of those are chartreuse. I need to check amazon to see if I can find that NOPI Tinkerbell one cheaper. Walgreens just does not want to put it on sale for me! lol

      Delete
  3. I'm in agreeance with Amy on all accounts. But anything that sparkles needs to be in my collection lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah, it's not for everybody. At least the sparkle makes it more appealing. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!