Monday, March 3, 2014

KleanColor: Metallic Sapphire

I'm here! I'm here. Barely, but I'm here. Do you ever pick up a soda and open it and it's already open and you can't remember if it was you that already opened it or not? I think I'm getting senile.

So. Yes. Today I have the culprit of my little hissy fit the other day. lol KleanColor Metallic Sapphire. The good, the bad, and the just plain weird.



This tricky little bugger is deceptively pretty. This is one coat! Make sure you break out the good basecoat, though, because rumor has it Metallic Sapphire stains like a mad bastard. Which I'm willing to believe considering the blue pigment soaked right up into the topcoat. o_O Still can't believe that...



See that, though? On the bottom right? This is the second or third KC metallic I've had bubble like that. I didn't shake it... I think I need to leave myself a post-it to roll the crap out of the next one.

Yep. Quick post. I have a lot of catching up to do since I slept all day. lol South Park is not getting a midnight release (*sad face*), but we're still dressing up. I'll have pictures of that and Hudson for you tomorrow. .....probably another late post as I'm sure I'll be completely distracted. I will get it up, though! To all of my dear friends up north: Please keep the cold to yourselves. You're killing me!! LOL Take care, guys. Love you all! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Ooh this reminds me of that lovely blue CG released during holiday 2013, and one coat? LOVEEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Blue Bells Rings? It does look a lot like that one! ^_^ Yup, one coat. Not bad for a little over a dollar. lol

      Delete
  2. Oh my dear... it DOES stain.. if you take a look at the photos I posted earlier from IG, the blue, which looks purple on my images, is in fact metallic sapphire... it stains.. and it goes right through the base coat.. much a beauty though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I'm glad I took it off as quickly as I did. lol Didn't have time to soak through my basecoat.

      Delete
  3. I do that all the time with bottles of water LOL Such a pretty blue, sucks that it stains though :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG So glad it's not just me! LOL I was so paranoid, not sure if it tasted funny or if it was just in my head. lol The staining isn't as bad as I've seen. Although, I didn't have it on that long...

      Delete
  4. This colour is gorgeous but if it stains is a no for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I understand. I keep my nails polished so it's not that big a deal for me.

      Delete
  5. That is gorgeous. Blues tend to stain badly. I can't believe it went through the top coat too. I love that it is only one coat though, and it looks that good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good. lol Just have to remember to topcoat, then stamp, then topcoat again.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!