Friday, March 21, 2014

KleanColor: Metallic Red +Nail Mail Again!

Hey, everybody! This is going to be kind of quick. I'm exhausted and my head hurts. Unfortunately, like the song says, "Ain't no rest for the wicked".

I only ended up with one picture of Metallic Red since all of my close-ups came out fuzzy. I did have a few problems, but I expected them so I wasn't surprised. Cleanup was a pain in the butt because it's so heavily pigmented, and the formula was so thick that I got some bubbles. Even though it did dry fairly quickly. Also, Norma says this one stains, so I have that to look forward to this afternoon. ^_^



Ta-da! Metallic Red, just like the name says.

Now for quite possibly the most epic nail mail ever! Once again from the amazing gin shivers (check out her post today, she stamped over ChG's snow texture!) I present the to-die-for essence Superheroes collection!!



Normally I try to do these in the number order on the bottles, but I was too excited. lol Left to right: Wonder Wow! Man! "like liquid gold", Fantastic Girl pink to purple "thermal", The Awesome "galaxy flakes", Super, Man! awesome silver with holo sparkle, Power Girl "oil slick effect" (so excited for this one) and The Incredible "sand effect". It's like the Justice League of polishes! Or Avengers.... or whichever comic book universe you prefer.

But wait, there's more!



Inkheart for stamping, Catrice Plum Me Up Scotty holo!, Yes Love Grey speckle and this green that I think is another Catrice (the label is in Slovenian), but I have to ask her.

As if polish wasn't awesome enough, there's Hello Kitty!



Marshmallow suckers, some tissue packs (I put on in my purse hehehe), the Love Letters booklet and some fimo slices! A few Hello Kitty fimos are in there. I knew I was forgetting something and I was. She also sent the essence nail art tattoo pen; and some samples!



OMG I love samples. ^_^ Expect to see a couple of these in my decluttering post at the end of the month.

So much awesomeness I'm running out of places to put it all. lol Ended up shoving (gently) a ton of polishes into a little box so I'd have room to document the new ones. lol *phew* Tomorrow is Saturday so I'm going to swatch Milani Totally 80's (another one I picked up with Norma) and then I think I'm going to dedicate next week to the Superheroes! Also because I'm 90% sure these haven't been released in the States yet (or maybe it has, the site says March, but we get these things way after the site says we should have had them here) and I'm just too excited to wait any longer. I'll just do them in bottle number order unless someone has a special request. Y'all take care and hope everyone has an amazing weekend! (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. OMG that was fast :) I am so happy everything got there safe :) and the green small one is a brand called Vollare - the polishes don't have names only numbers. Happy swatching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOooh awesome. I can't wait to try it out. ^_^ Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is some epic nail mail! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! @_@ she sure spoiled you! I'm excited to see Super man and Power girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then those will go to the front of the line! ^_^

      Delete
  4. The superhero collection isnt coming to Canada, so bummed :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG can not wait to see swatches of the Essence polishes, Power Girl looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that settles it. Power Girl first!! ^_^ OMG I can't wait.

      Delete
  6. Awesome... did I say awesome nail mail!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! *dies* Very awesome. hehehehe

      Delete

I love hearing from you!