Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Julep: Hannah

Hey, y'all! Just a quick post to showcase the base polish I used for the fimo slices. I wanted something kind of plain and neutral and Hannah worked fairly well for that, I think.



Hannah is sort of a sagey cream, leaning less greenish. >_> Right? lol This is three coats. Yes, three. Hannah applied smoothly (no streaks even on the first coat) and dried fairly quickly. It was 'clacky' dry before I went to bed, but... three coats will make fools of us all, eh?



That is one thing I like about creams, though. Topcoat easily smooths out sheet/hair marks.

Hopefully I can convince myself to wake up early tomorrow so I can post my revisiting of the foil transfers. The new glue works tons better, but... they still don't last through the night. Uhm... Spoiler alert? *shrugs* OH! For those of you that don't know yet, on March 20th Ulta is having Butter London on sale 2/$15 again!! I have two sitting in my Ulta.com shopping cart waiting patiently, and I will be up at the store first thing in the morning mouth-breathing on the glass until they open. hehehe I may have missed Butter London's "Last Call" sale, but I'm not missing this. Also since I have to spend $400 there this year so my rewards don't expire... *grumbles~stupid people changing stuff~grumbles* Anyway... Yes! March 20th! Stick around to see if I also visit the Temple location to circumvent their "limit 2" even further. lol Hope everyone is having a great week so far! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. What a great background for other nail treatments. I like the color of it. Very neutral.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! ^_^ I'm glad I grabbed it. Three coats is a little much, but I really enjoy the color.

      Delete
  2. I think this makes a great base for nail art! I finally got to go to my nearest Ulta Monday, which is an hour drive one way. I made me a list of things I wanted to either get or check on and could not find a single one of them in the store :/ Was not impressed LOL Is the Butter London sale online or just in-store only?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *double checks site*..... It looks like it might be in-store only? Poo! Looks like I'll be making the extra trip. I can see why they'd want to regulate it as much as possible, but that seems really unfair to people that don't have an Ulta nearby. :(

      Delete
  3. Pretty grey shade. Not too dark not too light :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, nice and neutral. I don't have many of those. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!