Saturday, March 1, 2014

Illamaqua: Ouija +MORE NAIL MAIL! *dies*

Happy March, everybody!!! "\"(^_^)"/" The drawback to having all of these pre-swatched polishes is that the stories I have to tell don't really coincide... Like yesterday I was wearing Metallic Sapphire and it looked great. I stamped it and the stamping came out as close to perfect as I've ever gotten. Then I went to topcoat and it still looked fine, right? Didn't streak or anything. Until... the topcoat... when it dried... like... sucked the color right up and completely obliterated all of my hard work. I didn't end up with pictures because I was so pissed I just removed it all in a huff... and none of that has anything to do with the polish I'm posting today!



Illamasqua Ouija! Normally I wouldn't spend $17 on a pink, even one that glows in the blacklight, but... The name. And it was a small collection so I kinda felt like I had to have it. I miss my Ouija board... I had one of those nice old wooden ones. *sigh*



This is two coats, smooth application, dried really quickly. I have this tagged as "glow in the dark", but it doesn't really, but it does do this!



How cool is that?! I even figured out how to get my non-flash in-the-dark pictures in focus by resting my hand and the camera on the counter. LOL

Nail mail!!

First up, these came in yesterday:



Reminisce, full size Zombie Cows In Love, nail art pen version of Zombie Cow Blood and In The Farmer's Garden. Important Note: If you want to buy some Polish Yer Hooves now is the time to do so! Everything is $5 as she's trying to make enough to be able to stay in business. Private message her for international shipping rates.

Today I got:



Zoya Dillon, Rebel, Hudson and Monet! *faints* So many pretties. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself...

I'm going to try really hard to post earlier tomorrow. The day just seriously got away from me. lol I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your weekend! Stay warm, there's another cold front coming through.... (^_^)"/"

17 comments:

  1. So many new polishes, I like the glittery Zoya one near the bottom of that picture. Curious about how it would look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Monet! ^_^ If I can get my camera to cooperate then it should end up looking really pretty over blue. It's got those iridescent glitters so it's all going to depend on the lighting....

      Delete
  2. Won't be staying open. Last day to buy in Mar 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to miss the zombie cows....

      Delete
    2. OMG! i am totally gonna order Cow Paddie! but we were out of town ALL DAY today!! I will be ordering it tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. that pink is gorgeous! i am also really lusting over hudson so i'm excited to see your swatch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gyah! It's so pretty! I'll get to that one ASAP! I'm wearing Dillon now, but Hudson will be next after that! :D

      Delete
  4. OMG Ouija is so pretty! So many new polishes, makes it hard to chose what to wear next LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! LOL I need Shiva arms, damnit! XD

      Delete
  5. Love it all.. Just placed a nice sized order with PYH too.. Love her and will do anything to keep her in the polish making biz. I can not wait to get ZCB for myself and Polar Vortex.. Received Don't it make you Cow's Eyes Blue the other day and OMG .. LOOOVE.
    And Ouija... GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Sadly she will be closing for sure, though. :( Glad you'll get to enjoy ZCB, though! OMG It's so pretty. ^_^

      Delete
  6. Can't wait for swatches of the zoya colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty. ^_^ So glad they finally got here.

      Delete
  7. $17 o_O Holy crap balls. That sucker better put itself on my nails for that price. lol It is quite pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Yeah, it's expensive. Definitely a once-in-a-blue-moon splurge.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!