Sunday, March 16, 2014

Essence: Undead? & Finger Paints: Flecked

Not a lot going around here, so let's just get to the polish! Starting off today with two coats of Undead? sent to me by the fabulous gin shivers.



OMG essence, how do I love thee? Two coats, dried super fast, and I love how the glitters are hiding, but still very visible.



See? Visible. lol

Now, I know Jasmine may scratch her head a bit here since just last month we were talking about the glitter-flakie combo in Sally Hansen's Scale Up (click her name to see it) was "too much", but... I'm gonna go ahead and say "this is different".



One coat of Flecked sent by the amazing KarenD. At the risk of sounding defensive (cuz I totally thought this through before combo-ing...) it's different because the glitter isn't so predominant and the colors contrast. So you can still appreciate all the flakey goodness!



Appreciate it! O_O Yeah, we haven't been getting a lot of sun. Still pretty. Flecked casts mostly green (and blue, but also purple at some angles I couldn't get it to do outside) so of course it's my favorite so far.



I very nearly forgot about St Patrick's Day tomorrow (I know, right?) but I do have something special, green and sparkly planned. Hope everyone had a great weekend, and I hope this is the last cold front to come through! This is getting ridiculous... lol Y'all take care! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Thats a great name for a polish undead. The colour is also very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Yeah, it may be "Twilight" themed, but on it's own Undead is very cool.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes! @_@ I think flakies were meant to be matted. lol

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I can't decide if I like it better shiny or matte, looks so great either way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Why choose? ^_^ I think matte topcoat is one of the best polish inventions ever.

      Delete
  4. I love this, yea this is definitely different! The glitters are very very subtle. I only really notice the flakies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! hehehe Glad it's not just me that thought it was an okay combo. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!