Monday, March 24, 2014

Essence: Super, Man!

Welcome back, guys! "\"(^_^)"/" Today I have the second super powered essence polish Super, Man!. I think having holo glitter in a silver base without either overpowering the other should definitely classify as a super power.



This is two coats, dried a little slower than most essence polishes because the base is a bit... gel-like? Thick so that it applied smooth, but when it dries it shrinks down so there is a bit of texture where the holo sparkles are.



Cleanup was as you'd expect with sparkles and silver bits everywhere, but after a shower and sleep they were all gone. lol This polish is so unique and such a joy I kinda feel like a superhero wearing it.



I was going to just layer over this (since the thermal one is sheerish) but the texture wasn't smoothed over so I'll just use a regular flat silver for that. I'm sure topcoat would smooth it easily, but I don't want to try and remove a bazillion layers of polish. lol

Tomorrow I'm going to have the "thermal" and the "galaxy flakes". They're both on the sheer side and the colors compliment each other. Also, little teaser, Norma and I have been throwing ideas around and if I can figure out what I did with the rest of my thermal color-change polishes I want to try and do a water marble with them. *fingers crossed* I'm a bit ashamed to admit that my drawers are an absolute mess by this point. I will try to dig them out, though, and get to that at the end of essence week. They've got to be here somewhere.... Anyway, yes, double-header tomorrow! C'mon back and check 'em out. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start. Take care! (^_^)"/"

14 comments:

  1. i am so happy you are enoying these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am! Thank you so much! I just know this is going to be another collection that we never get here and I'm SO happy to have them. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Arghhh this one looks sooo good tooooo T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it?! ^_^ I can't stop staring!

      Delete
  3. Wow Lizzy. This is so pretty I absolutely HAD to cuss on your fb. Sorry. *sheepish look* SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL No worries. Anybody that cares can fuck off. ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It is! Just the right amount of holo. *hearts*

      Delete
  5. Ok where did you gt this? I love this series of polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swapped with Gin Shivers (http://baroquefool.blogspot.com/) to get it. Feel free to contact her, she's really friendly.

      Delete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous!!! I can totally see why you would feel like a super hero while wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe I should find myself a theme song. ;)

      Delete
  7. The holo shimmer on this makes really stand out from other silver foils :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! Very happy to have something totally different in my collection. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!