Friday, March 28, 2014

Essence: Icebreaker +I Won!

Hey, everybody! Today's essence is from the Ice, Ice Baby collection. Last one! Like the others this one is almost painfully sheer. Here is three coats:



Pretty purple with delicate pink shimmer. Dried super quickly. The purple isn't as unflattering on me as some sheers, but... I think sheer colors generally look better on shorter nails. Overall, though, I didn't mind this one indoors. Just outside in the glaring daylight... so sheer...



Eh... maybe now that I have this one posted winter will go away. lol

Back in February I entered the epic blogoversary giveaway on Manis & Makeovers and... *drumroll* I won!! The prize I won was furnished by Sincerely Polish.



Sweetheart and Mia! By far two of the most girly polishes I own. We had an hour of sun today so I went a little swatch crazy and... dude... these are so cute!! I'll get to them first thing Sunday since tomorrow is the last day of essence week! *phew* Been a heck of a week, but at least I put a dent in them. Hope everyone is staying warm and safe and has a fantastic weekend!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. This nail polish looks great - it's such a nice colour! It's a shame it's so sheer though! Congratulations on winning! The nail polishes look so nice! I cannot wait to see the swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty color. ^_^ I will have the Sincerely Polish up first thing tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. That is sheer, but it's a lovely shade. Congrats on winning, they look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ I absolutely love them!

      Delete
  3. So sheer but I strangely really like it, I think the OPI sheertints have got me liking all these sheer colors!!
    Congrats on the win :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! LOL Ya know, I almost picked up a couple of the Sally Hansen ones today. Those are crazy sheer, though, and I know I wouldn't have the patience for them.

      Delete
  4. I sooooooo love these ice ice baby's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I think I'd like them more if I did more layering. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!