Saturday, March 29, 2014

Essence: Bashful

Good morning, darlings! Can you tell by the time stamp that I set this post up last night? ^_^ Just trying to make some space around here. Not a lot of space since these "Dwarf" polishes are smaller, but still... Finishing off essence week with two coats of Bashful!!



Jungle green with gold shimmer. Not overly imaginative, but well executed. Two coats for full opacity, dried quickly. Just what I needed after yesterday. Nothing like green to soothe the soul.



Thus concludes essence week! *applause* I still have a couple unworn, but this took a chunk out, for sure. Tomorrow I'll have my pretties from Sincerely Polish!! They are girly, but so unlike anything else I have. Just wait 'til you see them. Take care everybody, and be on the lookout for wonky weather! We got random hail yesterday! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. That's pretty!!! Can't wait to see the Sincerely Polish ones. We are supposed to get wonky weather too, it's in the mid 50's now and we are supposed to have possible thunderstorms today, then by tonight it's supposed to be below freezing and snowing with wind gusts up to 65mph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! Stay warm! *yikes* We actually got lucky. Our hail was pretty small (marble sized), but just a few miles east of us it was marble to egg to baseball sized! O_O My sister-in-law's car got chewed up grabbing the kids from school.

      Delete
  2. Here the weather is also crazy one day sun the next day cold and rain :) I like this kind of green with the shimmer reminds me of a china glaze polish very similar but the green is a bit lighter. Sorry can't remember the name was a limited edition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I hate missed LEs. I would love to see a China Glaze version of this one. Hopefully your rain clears up!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!