Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Essence: The Awesome & Fantastic Girl

Howdy howdy howdy! *falls over* Woke up on time this morning, got on the bike, started the day off with a bang! Now I'm exhausted. lol Ah well, I'm here now and that's what matters, right? A special "hello" to my new followers! (^_^)"/" Hope you enjoy your time here.

As promised today I have a two-fer for ya. Both of these are two coats over one coat of WnW Once Upon A Time. Starting off with The Awesome. Galaxy Flakes!



As simple as this is (compared to the nail art galaxy manis) I'd say "galaxy flakes" is pretty appropriate. Sheer pink-purple base with medium, small, tiny and teensy silver glitters. Even over silver this one needed two coats and the sheer jelly-like base tints the glitters underneath, effectively doubling the kinds of glitters! lol Close-up in the shade:



Super girly, sparkly and fun. Oh yeah, despite an almost gelatinous consistency this one dried pretty quickly.

Up next we have Fantastic Girl; Thermo Effect!



That is about the midway color. When I took pics this morning it wasn't overly hot or cold so that's how it came out. No thermal tips this time. Fortunately we (almost) always have hot and cold running water! Here is the darkest cold water color:



Beautiful dusty purple. I was trying hard not to burn myself with the hot water, so lucky us having a pinkie to compare the difference between the hot color and the cold color:



Kind of a bright rosy pink. I don't imagine it looking that way often unless you're playing around with hot water, or working in an oven or something. For the most part It's been kind of a medium antique rose color, midway between the "hot" picture and the first outdoor one.

*phew* Still have a bit of catching up to do elsewhere, but I think I've earned a nap. Tomorrow I'm going to have Wonder Wow! Man!, the "liquid gold" which I will compare to their other "liquid gold" polish Gold Digger. Yay! Exciting stuff coming up. I do hope you'll join me. Y'all take care and c'mon back! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely! I'm surprised I like it so much considering how girly it is. lol

      Delete
  2. I think the glitter is quite pretty not too chunky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not chunky at all and surprisingly easy to remove.

      Delete
  3. Love the Galaxy Flakes, they are Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I guess that one is the clear favorite. ^_^

      Delete
  4. Galaxy is my favorite.. color and all. My green monster is showing lol 💚💜❤💞💘💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It is pretty special. Was even easy to remove!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!