Monday, March 31, 2014

Decluttering Update #2

Hey, guys! \(^_^)/ Yes, I remembered. This one is going to be a little weird, because some of the stuff I still have more of or didn't really use up yet, but... I'll get to it all. First up:



One tube of Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser. I grab these whenever I see them at the dermatologist. I still have a few and will probably grab more, I just wanted to say how much I love this! It foams up really well and washes clean. I've been using it to get rid of the residue from the crappy face scrub I'm still trying to use up.



Sally Hansen wax strips. Had four or five of the strips just sitting in the box so I finally used them up. I'll usually grab these once I've grown tired of tweezing and happen to have a few extra bucks. I found something better (which I'll review on it's own next time I grab some), but these are still ultra easy to use and do their job.



Eucerin Calming body wash... I hated this. Another freebie grab from the dermatologist. OMG... I don't have any skin conditions so I can't say how well it works apart from it did get me clean. It didn't really foam and the smell made me sick to my stomach. I don't care if it's free, I won't be grabbing any more of these.



Essence gel-look topcoat... this... oy... I couldn't use it up proper because it just would not dry! All of those bubbles in my fruit fimo art are from this. I tried it over a few manis and... it won't dry! So I dumped what was left into a half-empty bottle of my quick dry topcoat. The bottle is gone so I'm counting it as decluttering.



Finally used up the last (or, at least, what I could dig out of it) of the SH VitaSurge. I have had this forever. Sadly thanks to my unscientific nail methods (I also use nail strengthening basecoat and remover) I can't say how well it works, but I always felt better about myself using it after buffing.



Love's Baby Soft body mist... I loved this in high school and was so shocked to see it again I had to pick it up... I can't stand it now. lol Maybe because people I know are having babies now and it just reminds me of that or something. I don't know. I struggled through the last 1/3 and am glad to be rid of it.



Lastly this sample packet of baking powder cleansing wash from etude house. It was a little weird at first because I've used baking powder toothpaste and the scent reminded me of that, but I really liked it! It foamed up really nicely and had a gentle exfoliation that left my skin feeling clean and fresh.

lol Turns out I'm still working on using up the things I mentioned last month. In addition to the crappy face scrub, Julep cuticle oil and maracuja oil I've added this suave hair smoothing serum I found when I moved some boxes around. I also wanted to include how much weight I've lost, but... I haven't. *cries* I'll just have to work harder next month. I've got a birthday party to go to tomorrow so I don't yet know if I'll post my super secret nail art or pre-post my next swatch. Come on back and find out! lol Y'all take care! (^_^)"/"

11 comments:

  1. I've not tried any of these products, but the baking powder cleansing wash intrigues me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome! I couldn't find it on their site, but I did find it on amazon:

      http://www.amazon.com/Etude-House-Baking-Powder-Cleansing/dp/B006QFUQN4

      The shipping is kind of a killer, but maybe there is one cheaper?

      Delete
  2. hehe Loves Baby Soft! I used to love that stuff when I was in high school too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Those were the days. *sighs wistfully*

      Delete
  3. I use the Sally Hansen strips. I love them. And also loves baby soft, but they came out with a scent a few years ago called rainforest. If you ever had calgon white river musk, it smells similar to that.. I love it! I have 4 bottles of it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, that's naturistics, not calgon

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure if I've seen Rainforest. I'll keep my eyes open!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They are pretty random... If you can get your hands on that etude house baking powder stuff, though, it's really worth a try.

      Delete
  5. That baking powder cleanser sounds really neat!!
    BeyondBlush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! ^_^ Trying to figure out how to get it without spending double on shipping. >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!