Thursday, March 6, 2014

China Glaze: I'm A Chromantic

I was actually going to get this up way earlier, but photobucket prevented me from doing so. *rolls eyes* Figures. I am here, though, and finally finishing up this Crinkled Chrome collection! I have loved these, I still love these, I just get distracted.

Two coats of I'm A Chromantic. Super fast dry time, and as I've mentioned before, despite the bar glitters these are a breeze to remove.



I absolutely love this color. It's kind of subtle and classy in its own right. Texture and metallic aside. lol Very very pretty in real life.



After going through the entire collection I have to say that I'm A Chromantic and Aluminate are my favorites. If Wrinkling The Sheets had been more green that would be up there, too. I, for one, would love to see a second Crinkled Chrome collection with more vibrant colors. It worked for the PixieDusts, right?

As promised I will have Flashy tomorrow, then Monet on Saturday; after which I will be under forty unworns! LOL Insane... Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Chin up, weekend is just around the corner! (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. I of course like this one as well! Such a cool collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! \(^_^)/ They're so much fun to wear.

      Delete
  2. Not for me but i like to see on others :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Well I'm happy to oblige. ^_^

      Delete
  3. I like these because they are just so different. The color is really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! ^_^ Definitely different, but in a good way. I was surprised by how much I liked this one specifically.

      Delete
  4. These are very cool! Too bad they got so much flack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I mean, seriously, texture and metallic. Two awesome things in one!

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any of the crinkles but this looks really cool! I'm following your blog ♥ Don't forget to grab entries in my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you. ^_^ I'll check it out.

      Delete
  6. This one is definitely my favorite. I agree, flashy colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!