Thursday, March 13, 2014

Born Pretty Store Nail Foil Transfers Revisited

Yes! Here we are again with a second look at the Born Pretty Store Fantasy Holo Foil Transfers. When using the proper adhesive, these work so much better. I completed the full mani in less than five minutes! I still have some "cracks" thanks to the shape of my nails, but they're hardly noticeable in real life through the sparkle.

Design #38:



and Design #4:



It's a little hard to differentiate, but the holo cells are a little bigger in #4. Much smoother application this time around. Topcoat still kills the holo and it rubbed off over night, but as easy as this ended up being I would totally rock this look for a night out.



Glue and foil easily remove with regular polish remover. I will definitely get more of these. Which colors would you try? I'm digging #75, #76 and #78. Don't forget 10% off with code EMX31! Hope everyone is having a terrific week. I'll see you tomorrow with some more polish! (^_^)"/"

13 comments:

  1. It would be very fun to go dancing/clubbing with nails like these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Could you just imagine them sparkling under disco lights? ^_^

      Delete
  2. AAh much nicer! These look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you. ^_^ I'm thinking of trying to do funky french tips with it. That would be cool. @_@

      Delete
  3. These look so cool!! What kind of adhesive did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kind!

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ED37DIC/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

      Good thing the foils are affordable. lol

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Added that to my wishlist in case I attempt foil again :)

      Delete
    3. It definitely helps. SO MUCH. lol

      Delete
  4. hello ,thankd for your so wonderful review about the items you received from us.
    Poeple who are inetrested in our store please feel free to follow us on Tumblr:http://bornpretty2014.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I'm glad I got them to work properly this time. ^_^

      Delete
  5. Much much better...

    I love foils.. these look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish my nails were a little flatter, but I'm definitely happier this time around. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!