Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sephora: Happy Earth Day To Me & P2: Start Wild!

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? Good, I hope. I spent about 90 minutes today running in and outside in a huge glitter swatch-fest which I will be spacing out over the coming week or so. I wanted to just sit outside and do it in one go, but... it's cold. Sunny, but cold.

Starting off with two coats of Happy Earth Day To Me. I love this color and I love that it has an eco-friendly name because it's appropriate. Like wet moss down in a tree's roots.



Applied smoothly, dried quickly. I'm really happy I picked this up.

I topped it with one coat of P2 Start Wild!. Gin included this in our last swap because it's green and a Germany brand! (omg go check her out, she tried out that Floral Grunge hair chalk that I picked up and never used) So much glitter packed into this one.



Kind of has a swampy/snaky (yeah, that's how it's spelled apparently) vibe to it.



Small to tiny glitters in a variety of iridescent greens. So awesome!

I haven't decided if I'm going to type all of the posts tonight, or even in which order I'm going to post them. We'll see how I feel after dinner. I hope everyone is having a great week. Take care of yourselves and, if you like glitter glitter glitter, keep checking back! I've got lots. (^_^)"/"

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't sure. Sometimes having a "same color" base makes the glitter look off... >_> I don't like just using black for everything either, though.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lizzy!
    I prefer the more simple version without glitters, the colour is really particular :)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I show both. ^_^ It is a really pretty green.

      Delete
  3. I like it best with the glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color combo! Really does have a swampy vibe to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! At least it's not just me who thinks so. lol

      Delete
  5. It looks almost like the color of our tree frog. It is definitely an earthy color. I like the glitter on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No.. Now the base color I did NOT like, but with the glitter.... MUCH better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I love 'em both. I'm such a sucker for greens. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Maybe it looks better in person, but I won't tell you what it looks as if it's coming across to me as on screen lol.

      Delete
    3. LOL Have you seen this one?

      http://lizzysblogplace.blogspot.com/2013/03/china-glaze-budding-romance-stripes.html

      XD I have a soft spot for 'ugly' colors. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!