Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sally Hansen: Pumpkin Spice

Happy Sunday and welcome to my last pre-scheduled swatch-fest post! *throws confetti* Pumpkin Spice was a gift from the ever darling Norma and I just couldn't let it sit around forever, could I? To me Pumpkin Spice is a very Autumnal/Halloweeny color. This could be why I didn't mind so much that it was more sheer than I expected.



This is two coats. Dried quickly. Absolutely love this! The sheer black base doesn't create any phantom dirt lines and the orange glitters are around half coverage at this point.



No idea what the future holds. Especially since it's still Wednesday for me. My nails have been naked all day and I think I'll give them a break tonight as well. Show them a little TLC with what's left of this VitaSurge stuff and some cuticle oil. Luckily I ran into a stash of my favored strengthening basecoat at a Family Dollar so I have a few extra bottles of that. If anything important, interesting or just noteworthy comes up I'll either edit an "upcoming" post or create a whole new one. My prerogative, right? Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'll see you Monday! (^_^)"/"

15 comments:

  1. Pumpkin Spice is super pretty and perfectly named.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Normally I'd be "OMG SHEER!!!" but this one looks good! lol

      Delete
  2. So glad you liked this! When I first saw swatches of this colour I HAD to have it. When I found it and put it on though I didn't love it 1/2 as much as I'd hoped. Also like you said it's a very autumn/Halloween colour. Soooo glad my backup bottle went to a good home :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loves it!! ^_^ Maybe you'll like it better around October/November?

      Delete
  3. Hi Lizzy! Nice polish, It would be interesting to see it with a prune colour as a base =)
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is a fantastic idea! I'll have to write that down...

      Delete
  4. Hi, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here, and send me your link in the comments when you have accepted, so I can see your answers to the questions. :)
    http://polish-asphyxiation.blogspot.com/2014/02/and-nominees-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also really like this polish.. Have been looking for it at my local stores though and can not|have not found it.. I guess it will go on my eBay list lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck finding it! I'm pretty sure it was seasonal so if your stores have a clearance bin you may get lucky? And thank you so much for the nomination! ^_^

      Delete
  6. This is a nice fall color! I dig!
    Yea give your nails a rest, slather on that cuticle oil haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol They're still a little stained from that blue, but they're feeling SO much better. ^_^

      Delete
  7. I like this one a lot and the name too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an appropriate name for the color. ^_^ I like when the names make sense. lol

      Delete
  8. Very pretty. Definitely a fall color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to try and remember it come October. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!