Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Polish Yer Hooves: Zombie Cows In Love (official)

Remember about a month ago when we had the distinction of field testing the Zombie Cows In Love prototype? Well, Leigh Anne took our impressions and suggestions into consideration and I am here to present you with the Zombie Cows In Love* finished product!



The base is more sheer, and the small black glitters less dense, so you are able to see your Valentine's Day (or Zombie Cow) base color of choice more easily. The heart glitters, red and yellow-green glitters, and silver shreds left intact for that harsh-yet-loving Zombie Cow vibe. I dig this so much; I was only going to paint four of my fingers for the pictures (since I only have a mini-bottle's worth), but I just couldn't stop there. This is too cool.



This is one coat over Cotton Candy. One coat offers amazing coverage. Not too much, not too little. I did place a few of the hearts and shreds, but they were already on the brush. I didn't have to dig for them! Drying time was super quick, and the base is just the right thickness to grab the glitters without being gloopy. Amazing job, Leigh Anne!



Check out the Polish Yer Hooves etsy shop to snag your own bottle. She's also offering nail art pens in Polish Yer Hooves colors! Don't forget code LOVE35 for a whopping 35% off! I'll be using it to snag a bottle of In The Farmer's Garden. Flower shaped glitters? Yes, please! Correction: I just did order In The Farmer's Garden and a nail art pen to be filled with Zombie Cow Blood. I can't wait!

Hope everyone is doing well. Warm weather on the horizon! Take care of yourselves. (^_^)"/"



*Final product provided free for honest blog review. Not otherwise compensated or dictated.

12 comments:

  1. Like this much better than the prototype! Love the combination of glitters she used and it looks fab over Cotton Candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! ^_^ Definitely better this time around. So much fun!!

      Delete
  2. Wow you must have so many PYH polishes now :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently 16 according to my stash page. Dang. lol They're just all so cute! ^_^

      Delete
  3. That's a funny name for a polish. this one reminds me of an old essence glitter can't remember the name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh if you remember, let me know! ^_^

      Delete
  4. So fun to see the development of this one from the prototype. And that's a great sale code--I might need to get me some things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It really is a good deal. I can't wait to see what you get!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!