Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Polish Yer Hooves: Zombie Cow Blood +Water Marble

Hello, everybody! Today I am super excited to be reviewing Zombie Cow Blood* from Polish Yer Hooves! It's been a cloudy couple of days which is not the best way to try and photograph holos, but I did get a lucky blast of sunshine before finishing up.



Zombie Cow Blood. Two coats over a coat of white. ZCB is a sheer jelly neon green with holo shimmer. (Since it is a jelly I did topcoat to expedite drying) Not only that, it glows in the dark!! Without the sun to charge it I couldn't get my camera to pick that up either... I will be swatching this again once we hit a patch of clear, sunny weather. I ordered Zombie Cow Blood with the Pina Colada scent. A bit more Colada than Pina, but not overpoweringly so. Choosing scents is becoming one of my favorite parts when ordering these polishes. ^_^

What I'm super excited about is that Polish Yer Hooves Zombie Cow Blood and Yippee-I-Ay, Cow Patty (Cow Patty for short) behaved so well together for water marble.



They spread evenly, didn't dry too quickly, swirled divinely.





Polish Yer Hooves water marble and I couldn't be more pleased. I don't think I've ever had a water marble go this smoothly on the first try.

Even so, I was feeling guilty about not being able to capture the holo goodness. I kind of forced it, standing in the dark and letting the flash do the work:



Then, as I was sitting here pulling the pictures off of my camera I noticed a streak of sunshine blasting through the window and ran out to get this:



So gorgeous. You can find these and many other preciouses in the Polish Yer Hooves etsy shop. Drop her a line and she'll even work with you on making a custom color! So, if you didn't win the Julep "we'll make a polish for you" contest, this would be a great way to get your dream polish anyway.

Hope you enjoyed. I've got a whole line-up of upcoming goodies so come on back! (^_^)"/"




*Purchased at a discount for honest blog review purposes. Not otherwise dictated or compensated.

12 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the color of Zombie Cow Blood, don't think I have seen a polish quite that color before. Your marble looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ I don't have anything else like it either. lol

      Delete
  2. That is gorgeous!!! I love the water marble. I am glad that it behaved so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. ^_^ I was pretty happy with how it turned out. Very helpful when the polish cooperates.

      Delete
  3. I like this, reminds me of moss, in a good way though hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as it's in a good way, then I'm happy. ;) lol

      Delete
  4. Very interesting.. Looks pretty wicked =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! This is AMAZING !!!!. I really would love to try a water marble!! You have some wicked skill girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Thank you so much! ^_^ It takes a bit of practice, but once you get the hang of it it's not really that hard. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!