Saturday, February 15, 2014

Polish Yer Hooves: Yippee-I-Ay, Cow Patty

Hello, everybody! Today I have another gorgeous holo polish from Polish Yer Hooves! Yippee-I-Ay, Cow Patty* is one of the original colors and part of the core line. When I first saw the name I laughed so hard, and the fact that it's brown just tickles me beyond belief. If you recall I used this in conjunction with my Zombie Cow Blood water marble and it is even more amazing alone.



Cow Patty is almost a golden brown in most lights with intense diffuse-linear holo sparkle running all through it. This is two coats for full opacity and it dried super quickly; no topcoat with this one. I ordered Cow Patty scented with hyacinth (because flower scented "poop" struck me as udderly hilarious) and the scent is so floral and delicate. I don't know that I've ever smelled hyacinth directly, but it definitely smells like a pretty flower. Even now after almost 24 hours I can still smell it a bit up close.



Yippee-I-Ay, Cow Patty is available in a regular polish bottle and as a nail art pen. Those are only $3.50 and come with a brush as well, so it's a good way to test out a color for cheap. :)

Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm. Take care of yourselves out there. (^_^)"/"




*Purchased at a discount for honest blog review; not otherwise compensated or dictated.

10 comments:

  1. Good idea for a color tester! And I always thought "Chocolate" was a great scent for this polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Chocolate would have been a good one, too. As I was going through that expression "your sh*t don't smell like roses" popped into my head and I couldn't resist. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh a brown holo, gorgeous! The names she comes up with are so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe Yeah, I always get a kick out of 'em! ^_^

      Delete
  3. soo cool - brown holos are very rare - this is pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't think I had seen one before, but it works so well. Natural AND sparkly. ^_^

      Delete
  4. Definitely love that color! So shimmery and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total winner! And the name still cracks me up. XD

      Delete
  5. Leigh Anne does a wonderful job with her holos and her names.. Love her.. She is such a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! ^_^ The names just crack me up, and I love being able to add scents to the polish.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!