Thursday, February 13, 2014

KleanColor: Metallic Pink & Nail Mail!

Hey everybody! OMG I heard a ton of places got really bad snow. Hope everyone is alright!

Today I have an absolute mind-blowing color. Metallic Pink is such a hot pink! So bright and pretty my camera had a hard time figuring out that it wasn't red... or purple... The bright pink ring around the white "flash spot" is the color.



I don't know if I'm just getting used to it, but this one didn't seem to have as much of that off-putting chemical smell that most KleanColor polishes do. It actually smelled kind of sweet. ??? Yeah. Weird. This is two coats, dried fairly quickly. If you look at my closeup here you can see where I had issue... I was trying to be good and wrap my tips and had a bit too much polish left on the brush...



So that's something to look out for. Otherwise, OMG! So bright and awesome I was getting comments on it all day!

Nail Mail!! After posting Steel-ing The Scene the lovely Amy from Small Budget Beauty mentioned that her Big Lots did have the Sephora It's Real 18k Gold Top Coat and would I like one? OMG Yes, please!!



Yay!! I was looking up swatches to decide what color to pair it with and OMG this was $30 when it was first released! Marked down to $1.80. Wow. She also included "a couple of other goodies" and man... *explosion noises* Mind. Blown.



I haven't even thought about Avon since my piercer quit selling it, but OMG holos and suedes!? Nice!! @_@ Also, I didn't know mark. did polish. Can't wait to try those. If you're curious about Avon products, Amy sells them and can answer your questions. Check out her Avon page. I'm going to wear Starburst (the red holo) tomorrow for Valentine's Day and then Deluxe Chocolate as the base for the gold topcoat. hehehe I'm trying to put together an essence goodie bag for her so everybody keep your fingers crossed that the displays restock! Help me find her something nice. ^_^

I don't want to rub it in, but it's supposed to be really nice down here this coming week. lol High 60s to high 70s. I finally felt like straightening my hair today so hopefully I will feel like reviewing the makeup pencils I got from bornprettystore this coming week as well. Anybody that ordered any of the Awaken or Magical PixieDust polishes for the free Monet should be seeing some action on that soon. So many things to look forward to. Y'all take care and I'll see you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

14 comments:

  1. Lol Lizzy you have been smelling nail polish soo much that you are becoming accustomed to them! One day nail polish will smell like the best thing in the world lol jkjk
    I saw the mariah carey real gold top coat a few weeks ago and just couldnt justify buying it, it was on sale as a set for 18$ but still too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're definitely a lot when they first come out. Maybe hers will go on clearance somewhere as well. ;) The only one I regret not getting is the Zoya one because... I believe they had white gold? That would have been nice to have.

      LOL I think you're right. My nose smells chemicals and my brain says "oooh strawberries!" XD

      Delete
  2. OMG that is bright, but I loves it!!! I got some of those KleanColor Metallic polishes and I didn't think they smelt too bad either. So glad you loved all your goodies :) I love Avon's Holos especially Starburst, it's probably my favorite one. I love the snow that I have, but I'm slightly jealous of your upcoming 60 & 70 degree weather :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG You should get this one. It's such an eye-tease! @_@ So pretty. Can't wait to try Starburst, though. I don't think I have any red holos! So excited.

      It'll get warm soon. ;) At least you don't live WAY up north! ^_^

      Delete
    2. Ran off to check my mini set of KleanColor and OMG I have this!!! LOL I'm glad I don't live WAY up north ;)

      Delete
    3. YAY!!! Prepare to have your mind blown! ;)

      Delete
  3. OMG Avon does good polishes?? *mind blown* can't wait to see swatches!

    LOVE this Kleancolor on you! And I'm jealous of your weather. ours is too warm for dog sledding. Too shitty for anything else. Boo, make up your mind Mother Nature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, Lagoon is one of my favorite blues! @_@ Illusion could have been better (so pretty in the bottle...), but I'm definitely looking forward to these holos!

      aw *hugs* You'll get your snow. Then you'll get to go dog sledding and then you'll be aching for Spring like everybody else. XD

      Delete
  4. nail mail is looking good, i love avon polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely loving these. I can't wait to see how they did with the suede. ^_^

      Delete
  5. I am happy we are back into good weather. The below temps and no sun for two weeks was a serious mood killer. I love love love the hot pink. It definitely screams for decals...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Yes!! I do have some stamping I did over it, but I haven't gotten all the pics from that plate yet... >_> I'm bad. lol

      Delete
  6. Love metallic pink.. It is so shimmery and bright.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!