Thursday, February 27, 2014

KleanColor: Metallic Orange +Toes!

Yes, I said toes. lol If you have an aversion to feet... I'll warn you before they come up so you can scroll past them. First, however, we're starting with two coats of Metallic Orange and omg every single one of these metallic KleanColors (except Metallic White, of course) have just blown me away!



So vibrant! I love the metallic finish. Metallic Orange will definitely make another appearance come Fall.



Dry time was just a smidge quicker than average. Fair warning, after this pic in the shade is toes! XD



In the interest of "using things up", and since I hadn't done anything with my toes in a while, I decided to go ahead and see if these Kiss nail art sticker-strips would work on my tootsies.



Minus sizing issues (I had to really cut them down) these worked far better on my toenails than they did on my fingernails. Believe it or not this is after the third day of wear! Throw in socks, sleep and showers and I'm pretty impressed. Sadly, I didn't exactly use them all up. Still have seven left... I'll figure out something to do with them. Perhaps use a few as neon accents when I start doing my toes for summer.

Speaking of using things up: I do have a few things I've used up since I started! I think I'll probably post that separately tonight. Depends on whether or not I get sucked back into Minecraft. lol Tomorrow I'm going to go ahead and do a double post on the Born Pretty Store stamping plates. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Spoiler Alert: both. hehehe Hang in there, guys. Week's almost over! Take care and I'll see you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. ooh the toe stickers are so cute!!! You have me intrigued with these metallics. Saw a mini set at Lawtons and I might just pick it up...What was removal like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Super easy! Definitely absolutely pick them up! @_@ As you can see clean up leaves some sparkle bits, but those wash off. lol Or, ya know, you can always apply it more carefully than I do and avoid clean up altogether. >_>

      Delete
  2. Love the Kleancolor metallics, totally worth the money! Those stickers look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! So glad I got the set when I saw it. ^_^ hehehehe Cute toe stickers. lol

      Delete
  3. Hehe cute toe picture! I have that set too but I am reluctant to put anything on my toes when I don't have the chance to show it off :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ I rarely show off my toes at all, so it's mostly just a treat for me. lol

      Delete
  4. Huh--I've used SH strips on my toes, but for some reason I didn't think to try the other brands of strips. Maybe the ones that didn't work for me on my fingers would be happier on my toes. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These so far have held up VERY well. They're still stuck firm with no signs of wear. Definitely working far better on my toes than they did on my fingers.

      Delete
  5. I have a strong aversion to feet, but your toes look so cute!!! I love the orange. I couldn't pull it off, but it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ Glad my feet didn't repulse you too badly. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!