Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Finger Paints: Asylum

Hey, everyone! I'm so excited to be sharing Asylum with you guys. I never thought I'd see the day! ^_^ Wouldn't it figure, just my luck... it was overcast and cold all day! I did my best, though, and you'll see this again in a couple of days because I'm going to stamp over it.

I've got two coats of Asylum over two coats of Onyx Rush, topped with Julep's Freedom Polymer Topcoat... because I'm trying to use it up. lol



I think that topcoat gave me a bit of shrinkage. OMG, though!! So pretty!!! The main flakie colors are blue-purple and orange-red. Here's a close-up even though I was shivering:



From different angles you also get greens and yellows in there.



Yeah, I took a few pics in my car where it was warm. lol Just you wait, after I do some stamping I'm going to mattify it and it's going to be amazing!



So bright and vibrant and they don't turn the black base all milky and weird.

Tomorrow's supposed to be cold again so I'm going to go ahead and get that KleanColor Metallic Orange out of the way. Then Friday and possibly Saturday I should have some Born Pretty Store stamping plates to share with you. I'll get through all of this. Somehow. lol Y'all take care! (^_^)"/"

14 comments:

  1. OMG that is gorgeous! I don't think I have ever seen such a pretty flakie polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! The original Finger Paints flakies (in my opinion) are right up there with the China Glaze OMG Collection. Different finishes... obviously... but the same impact.

      Delete
  2. Awww ye I approve, looking forward to your BPS stamping plate post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I think I might combine them since one came out so much better than the other... I can't bring myself to do a whole "meh" post on them... lol

      Delete
  3. @_@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @_@ *preens* You should live closer so you can borrow it! ^_^

      Delete
  4. So glad I was able to enable you on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I love them so much. The colors! The COLORS! ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!