Saturday, February 1, 2014

Essence: Happy & L.A. Girl: Splat

Happy February, everyone! Here at Lizzy's Place we're kicking off the month with a week's worth of glitter-combos! I think this is the second time I've had to do this in an attempt to take a big chunk out of my unworns. lol Let's get started!

I was very pleasantly surprised with Happy. Smooth formula, quick dry time, actually appealing dandelion yellow. Very wearable especially on my shorter nails.



It also happened to make a very nice base color for Splat!



Small and tiny orange and white hex glitters. ;) Sounds a lot more complicated than it looks.



I did have to do a little bit of special spreading/placement to get full coverage in one coat. Not an obscene amount, though.

Yep, short and sweet today. Woke up early, so it's been a long day already. Y'all take care! Tomorrow I've got a pretty gold flake topcoat to share. (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Omg I love Happy, to me it's more of a mustard yellow which I love, the glitter combo is heavenly, so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yeah, I don't eat much mustard so I didn't even think about it. lol Glad I got a good combo down! ^_^ If you approve, it must be good.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Actually... it's orange... >_> lol Really need to figure out how to re-default my monitor settings...

      Delete
  3. Love these splatters.. I used a combo of three of them in my current post.. The colors are so vibrant and bold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy really does kind of make me happy! It's really cute! l love the spatter with it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Yeah, yellow is supposed to be a happy color. I just don't usually like it as a polish. This one is nice, though. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!